Indian Air Force Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019-20 : Indian Air Force Result 2019

Indian Air Force Group X and Y Phase I Result:  Hello friends welcome to our blog. If you are looking for Results of Indian Air Force Group X and Y Phase I , then you are in the right place. Indian Air Force  has upload  Results 2019-20 for Group X and Y students who are Filled Exam Form  of Group X and Y in 2019 can see the Phase 1 Result.


Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019-20 :




All students are informed that Indian Air Force has release Results of Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019-20. Students can see the Result according to their subject. You can download the Result of Group X and Y Phase I 2019-20 from the official site of Indian Air Force.


 How Download Air Force Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019-20 Online:


[caption id="attachment_658" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Indian Air Force Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019 Indian Air Force Group X and Y Phase I Result[/caption]



  • First of all go to the official site of Indian Air Force.

  • IAF Result Official Site:-http://indianairforce.nic.in/

  • Then click on Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019-20.

  • Now Fill Your Email Id and Password.

  • Then Enter Captcha.

  • Now Click Sign In Button.

  • Then Print out your Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019-20 and take a printout to use as Future Use.




Indian Air Force Group X and Y Result 2019 Details:





Exam Department Name:     Indian Air Force




Exam Name:                             Group X and Y




Category:                                    Result 2019




Result Release Date:              In Oct.




Exam Date:                               21-24 Sept 2019




Result Status:                          Available




Official Site:                    http://indianairforce.nic.in/

Group X and Y Phase 1 Result Declared


IAF Group X and Y Result Declared :-यहाँ देखें 




Air Force Result 2019 XY Group, Air Force Result 2019 Y Group list, Indian Air Force Result 2019, Air Force Result date 2019, Indian Air Force Result 2018, Air Force Result 1 2019, Air Force Result 2018 Y Group, Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Y Phase I Result, IAF Airmen Group X and Y Phase I Result 2019.


Post a Comment

0 Comments